New Year's Eve Fit Friday!


Happy New Year's Eve! :)  Welcome 2011!  :) 

As a finale, I wanted this New Year's Eve Greeting to be my Fit Friday Goals and plans for 2011!

2010 was a good year, a very good year.  And she did have her challenges, like the last quarter.  For me, the last quarter I found my routines changing.  So with a new vigor, I approach 2011 with an exciting list of Resolutions, Goals and Dreams.  And everyday Routines and Habits I want to implement.




For a couple of these, they are a recommitment.  Like my Diet and Exercise.  I love healthy living focusing on organic, green living as well.  During Winter, I have to say I have a new game plan - that I found in my Christmas stocking - The Shred!  by Jillian Michaels!  Sooo excited.  Y'all know I love Biggest Loser, Jillian Michaels and the Shred.  Well, now, it's time for me to join the party!

I'm committing to the 30 Day Shred! ♥♥♥ Excited!  Can you hear me!

Also, as a Weight Watchers Member and enthusiast, I am committing to implement the Points Plus Plan! That's right, not just attend the meeting, but implement the plan!  Excited again because I hear great things about the PointsPlus© Plan from members like Jennifer Hudson and Esther Crawford!  

For me this entails, learning the new Points Plus plan.  So I have some work to do.  I will be sharing my pounds and inches lost with you! :)  Want to Join me?!  I'd love to work together and share together.  Let me know how I can support you and I look forward to reaching goals with you in 2011!

Thank you for joining me and for another awesome year together here at Carolina Mama.

Cheers 2011!

Warmly, Carolina Mama

3 comments:

Hsmomto5 said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I own that DVD..Hmmmm maybe I need to get it out. Looking forward to the journey ahead!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year my friend!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you the best of luck! I too will try that exercise program out.