Fall Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal 2 Points


This has not turned into a Recipe Blog - yet! :) Seriously, it could! I mean I love to cook. I cook most meals for our family and we love to entertain. So with that said, we are entertaining!

Having a blast and I like to think of it as starting the Holiday Celebrations early! It has been wonderful to be with family. And it has been busy feeding my family well.

Yet, I had this healthy and organic recipe just waiting for these cool Fall mornings.

This is a simple breakfast chock full of nutrients and fiber. And get this, everyone l.o.v.e.d it!

Pumpkin Spiced Oatmeal!

1/2 c. Oatmeal (I use Quaker Oats)
1 c. hot water
1/3 c. pumpkin (Libby's canned and/or Trader Joe' Organic Pumpkin)
1 T. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter
Generous sprinklings of Cinnamon!

Mix the Oatmeal and hot water first until completely blended. Then add the Pumpkin. Lastly, stir in the cinnamon and pumpkin butter. You may need to heat 25 seconds in the microwave if it has cooled down during the mixing.

Enjoy! This recipe is a 2 point Weight Watchers Breakfast as far as I am concerned. Pumpkin in full of nutrients and fiber! 1/3 cup is 0 points! So you are enjoying a 2 points scrumptious hot breakfast!

This recipe is posted at "Tasty Tuesday!" What is your go to hot breakfast?

Warmly, Carolina Mama

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Pumpkin and oatmeal together, this sounds delicious.

anti snore said...

This looks soo tasty.