Friday Fashion Find!

Okay y'all! We're talking Fashion! Friday Fashion Find! I know, can you believe after all that coaxing from sweet friends - I'm doing it! And I have to say ode to my fashion roots - Banana Republic, Kate Spade and Estee′ Lauder! It feels great to talk fashion again!

After all, stay-at-home-mom, Twins Mom talking Fashion - it's a good thing! So you have mentioned it and asked and yes you are right, I'm talking a lot about Fashion and Fitness. It's what we do! And I love that you do too and we're sharing that together.

So here is my inaugural "Friday Fashion Find!" Love it! And you?!



Again, the links are Lands' End and Dabby Liz Designs! Remember with Lands' End to look for free-shipping!

Let me know how you like the video and/or any other Fashion Questions you might have! I have a feeling I am going to love this! And I hope you will too! I'll alternate between "Friday Fashion Find!" and "Friday Fit Find!" Next week, you've got it - "Friday Fit Find!" Stay tuned!


Warmly, Carolina Mama

1 comment:

Beth in NC said...

Cute bag! I have a HUGE bag -- same color as yours -- that carries all of our pool items.

You look adorable! How much weight have you lost? You look awesome!