Friday Fashion Find! A Real Surprise

Welcome - it's Friday Fashion Find!

Check out this outfit? Want to guess how much? Dress and shoes? You'll be shocked!



Here are my tips to make your find lasting and worth the bargain:

1) Go for classic styles; not just trendy styles;
2) Go for classic colors; you can wear them more often
3) A white tee shirt goes a long way! And dresses up a simple sundress!
4) Check out Wal;-Mart Who knew! Really!
* Word from my own Carolina Mama, Basics go a long ways!

How did you like the bargain video?! Any questions? Also, please share your fashion finds with me! See ya next week for Friday Fit Finds - talking favorite snacks that are healthy and fit living! Enjoy your weekend!


Warmly, Carolina Mama

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Adorable! If I had cute little arms like you I could pull off a white t-shirt like that.

Great outfit and you look awesome!

Unknown said...

cute!