Mighty Mirra Hair Care

"77% of Women want beauty and hair products that have both natural ingredients and proven technologies that work best for their regimens! "

Personally, I agree! So I was delighted on the heels of our return from the amazing Disney Social Media Moms Celebration trip to find I had a lovely little Spa care package waiting on my door steps!

Here's a hint:

Me with Mirra Hair!

Love, love, love these natural products!

Here's what was waiting to pamper me:



Mirra!

Love at first smell! My set included the Mirra shampoo, conditioner, Hair styling gel, body wash and face cream and eye cream! Now I am all set! I mean no excuses here because thanks to Mirra, I have great "No hassle beauty care!"

These products all smell so fresh and clean while having their own distinct aroma like honey and bamboo and aloe leaf juice.

Kroger's grocery stores own this amazing brand. They are in 31 states under 2 dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Jay C, Food 4 less, King Soopers, Ralphs and others. And now you can pick up some incredible Mirra hair products at many of these stores, made by Kroger!

Mirra hair products are a great natural way to take care of your hair.
Mirra products are made with all natural ingredients. Some of these natural beauties include olive oil, aloe leaf juice, honey and others. I love the fact that there are so many natural products that ultimately go in my hair when I use Mirra hair care products. They also have some great all natural make up!
Mirra products are now found in the beauty care aisles exclusively at all stores that are part of the Kroger Co. family. It is wonderful that you do have a number of places where you can find Mirra products.

Check it out now at Kroger online for a limited time, $5 off any two mirra products!

Coupons make everything better, so go get your some Mirra Beauty Products today! I love mine and the coupons are sucha bonus.

Have you tried Mirra?

*Mirra Beauty Care Products were sponsored through my membership with Global Influence Network.
The opinions here are all my own and the fact that I love the products are all me!
This post is published at "Works For Me Wednesday!" to share this beauty tip with other Mom Bloggers!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

No comments: