Snow Is Slanket Time!

So yes, we got another Snow!

This time I was ready! Thanks to Slanket I was set to go! Really, the whole family was set to go. Now, when I first saw this whole concept of a blanket turned Slanket to keep me warm, I thought okay, I have blankets and I have fleece blankets.

Guess what? This is not your Mama's fleece blanket! First of all, let's get a visual. Check out me in my Slanket the day we got back from Disney Social Media Moms in Florida. I so needed it coming back to Winter in North Carolina!

Voila, my Ruby Wine Slanket / spun fleece:

Ruby Wine Slanket



Here's the sweet note they wrote to me:

"We value you as a customer and appreciate your business very much. You are now part of the coalition of comfort our Slanket Army has one top priority to spread the warmth. Now that you have your slanket, sit back, relax and enjoy it! I hope you love yours as much as I love mine." - Gary!

That is my kind of customer service. The Slanket is very warm, very soft, the Tigers and I can fit in it. In fact, when we watch the Olympics this afternoon, Gooo USA!, we are all going to snuggle in the Slanket.

The Slanket has kids sizes and Adults and even a Traveler size. And look at all of the fun features. I don't know if this is Gary, but it could be you! :) Just think how cozy and comfy!

TheSlanket.com

And guess what, The Slanket is having a sale! That's right. Get you one now! Thank you The Slanket for sponsoring me. The opinion is all mine. I love my Slanket.

Are you a Slanket girl? Mom? or Friend? What color is yours? I love my Ruby Wine. However, I am thinking that Safari is looking good and the Tar Heel Blue.... I see a collection coming.

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

With Starbucks in hand! Oh how I miss you so much Friend.... Love the slanket :)

Real Life Sarah said...

Girl, you are too cute!!! Could join you with the coffee!

Boy, we need those slankets with this winter, huh?

mjhouck said...

You and that coffee. Love it. LOL

Beth in NC said...

Very cute!

Shannon said...

So cute!!!! I bet y'all were freezing after your great weather in Florida! Snow again next Tuesday, so over it.

Mikki said...

I don't know which I'm more jealous of.. that nice looking Slanket or the Starbucks drink.. LOL!!

Stay warm!!