Cow Appreciation Day - Free Chick Fil A Day

Remember: Eat More Chickin! It's Cow Appreciation Day! Who knew Chick-Fil-A has "Titleholders!" One never knows so tonight are you dressing "cowy?" You could be a Titleholder too...


Thanks Flickr



Cow Appreciation Day


We're planning on partiipating. Eleven years ago it was a great date with Mountain Man on a Friday night. Today it's Dressing Like A Cow with the children and having dinner at Chick-Fil-A. I love my life. I always looked forward to this role. It's the best. Overwhelmed with dressing like a Cow? Chick-Fil-A makes it easy for you - go here for your own kit of Cow Decor to self-decorate.

If you missed it before... you've got to see it ... it's so worth another post:: Tim Hawkins On I Love Chick-Fil-A




Are you Chick-Fil-A bound tonight? My menu, Southwest Chargrilled Chicken Salad with Fat Free Honey Mustard Dressing and Sweet Tea ... that was UNsweet Tea with Lemon and Equal. :) (Old habits die hard. And if you're a Southerner who loves your sweet tea, you know Chic-Fil-A's is the best next to Mama's.)

Good news all y'all Northerners - Chick-Fil-A is bringing you its Southern Goodness soon.

What's your order? Remember, Enjoy!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Ginger said...

It makes complete sense to me now why I saw several kids dressed like cows today at the local shopping center..too cute!

You are so right! The very best tea around besides Mama's! Y'all have fun. :)

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Now I love me some Chick-Fil-A!!

But I didn't know about the "cow appreciaton day" thing....

Thanks for the heads up!

~Beth

Shannon said...

Wow, wish I would have known before I cooked supper. Oh well, maybe next time.

MaricrisG said...

That is so cool. Does Chick-Fil-A does this all over their branches? I should check out the one near me.

Beth Herring said...

I do love me some chick fil a! One thing I learned when we were in Colorado last week. You can't get sweet tea anywhere! they only serve unsweet which is so strange - here in Louisiana they think that sweet tea is the ONLY tea!