And That's The Way It Is - Walter Cronkite Dies at 92

Walter Cronkite Dies at 92


"And That's The Way It Is!"

For all of you who do not Twitter, I just wanted to get this to you tonight because it is such a landmark. The icon Walter Cronkite passed away at 92. He was such a legendary Class Act as Mountain Man said. Here is one of is "in the act" moments announcing the death of President John F. Kennedy. Do you have a favorite Walter Cronkite memory? To me he was always there - it is hard to imagine now he is not.



Here is more information.

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Kelli said...

As a child, I just remember hearing his voice at night when our family watched the news. Thanks for the comment on JOY. I have been so blessed by being able to homeschool my children this year. It's great that we as homeschooling moms have so much support. I'm glad you are enjoying your summer. My favorite time of year!!!