Myrtle Beach One of the Many Awesome Carolina Beaches


Mountain Man's people are experiencing much snow in Colorado right now. That's there version of April Showers - snow showers! Meanwhile, here, are hearts are turning to the beach especially today when it is in the 70s and bright sunshiney on a Carolina Blue sky. Maybe an omen for tonights game. :)

So when I opened my email and found this above pictured Myrtle Beach Resort I was reminded of my college days when Myrtle Beach was just a short road trip away. Of course, it has been a few years, no asking how many will not coax me to tell, and yet the ocean beckons.

When I was in college we stayed in Myrtle Beach Resorts similar to this house-styled one.




It's clear Myrtle Beach has changed since my college days, one thing I know is that the beach hasn't and it still calls us. Have you been to Myrtle Beach lately? Have you seen the changes in the last decade or so? Warn me please because sometimes I want things to be just the way I remembered them whether it's the Myrtle Beach Hotels and Resorts or the sand itself. So what do you say.

My girlfriend is on the way to Myrtle Beach for their Spring Break and they love the indoor water parks. That must be something new, are you familiar with it? Would you go? We're more outdoorsy and could spend all our time on the beach to be honest. You give me your take.

No doubt the Carolina Beaches are like Carolina Girls... "Best in the World!" :)

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Tara said...

We have a condo at Sunset Beach (southernmost beach in NC) so I haven't been to the "beach" at Myrtle for a few years. We always end up there for dinner and shopping though. I like the outside waterparks though I've only been once and haven't heard about the indoor waterparks. If I'm going to the beach, I want to be outside the whole time whether it's feeling the sand or near the pool.

Painter's Place said...

I love this post. We have been going to Myrtle Beach since I was born. We go every July 4th. Every year they had more new stuff. It was kinda sad when they tore down the pavilion, boy those were the days!

Windy said...

We go to Garden City every summer, which is about 15min south of MB. There are no lifeguards, so we take our shade tent (like a tailgating shelter) and put it up and hang out on the beach all day!! I put my chair at the edge of the water and the kids can play in the ocean or in the shade if they want. There is one corner where there is a little action - arcade, several kid rides, shops, hot dog shop - but the whole place is awesome and ver family friendly.

Nancy M. said...

I love going to the beach too! I like the outdoor water parks best, but when it's not warm enough, the indoor will do.

Montee said...

Gosh I miss Myrtle Beach! We usually went to Surfside. In high school all the girls rented a house and the boys would rent a house nearby. This was usually at Ocean Drive, the "wild" beach.


My son and I are watching the Braves right now. We are so glad that baseball has begun. Tomorrow night will be the big night with UNC playing for the championship.