Back to Me II

Happy to report this week was pretty exciting with Thanksgiving and all. This morning it got more exciting when I realized that I
am Back to Me Minus 1 :) That's one more. And that is after having Chocolate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving. We did do a lot of hiking. A little jogging. And a lot of no sweet tea. It was a splenda sweet tea Thanksgiving dinner and water. I'm a happy camper about this. And I feel super great with the changes.

The no eating late went well except for the nights we ate a little later dinner than usual and finished up about 7:30pm. Otherwise, I think I will continue to work on this on this week. So no eating after 7pm and no sweet tea. Then next week, expect me to add another baby step of change.

How about you? Did you make any big or little changes in this department? I want to support you and Thank You all for your very sweet and encouraging comments. We can do it! :)
Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you!!! I'm enjoying Splenda Tea, too, instead of Sweet Tea, and my taste buds are beginning to prefer it! (I actually found some sweet tea to be too sweet - for the first time in my life!)

I haven't weighed, but feel good in my clothes - and truly, that's what counts. Thanks for the continual encouragement. Have a great week, friend!!! :)

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Nice job with the changes! It is so hard to stick to stuff like that over the holidays. I am 9 weeks away from having this baby and really can't wait to be able to focus on my own body afterwards...getting back into shape and having the energy to keep up with two kids! :) I will be right there with you soon!
Carrie

Sarah said...

Whoo-Hoo for you! I think what you are losing, I am gaining! I guess that is okay since it is going to the baby! At least that is what I am telling myself :)

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Good for you and the changes..late night eating is hard for me too!!!
-sandy toes

Kim said...

Congratulations!!! What a tough time to get the scale to head in a negative direction. I'm realizing I need to get on track as well.... so I'm going to focus on drinking water. Sounds silly. But, most days I drink only coffee, Diet Coke and Splenda sweet tea! So, it's a start!! :) Congrats again!!!

Every Day Blessings said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congratulations on staying with your goal, it is not easy.I was raised on sweet tea but have learned to drink it with splenda but not the other sweeteners. I am also a diet coke junky!
Keep going, Be persistent and Have a great week! One at a time!