NC Zoo™ - North Carolina Zoo Watani Grasslands Reserve.htm

 
N.C. Zoo™ logo

You are here: Home : Watani Grasslands Reserve

Watani Grasslands Reserve

In addition to some of the largest and most spectacular breeding herds of elephants and rhinos in the Western Hemisphere, a variety of artwork, graphics and exhibit interpretives await visitors to the new Watani Grasslands Reserve at the North Carolina Zoo.

Tropical grasslands make up about 20 percent of the African continent and support a wider variety of animal species than any other habitat in the world.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Just discovered your blog and thought I'd say "Hi!" Or "Hey!" as we Southerners tend to. I am also a Carolina Mama although in the western part. I have not yet been to the NC Zoo; maybe I'll drag the kids there this summer. I'm trying to figure out how far it is from here.

Your boys are adorable!

Wendy