Knifty Knits by Timmy - Knitting Lessons and Creations


You may recall my son is an accomplished knitter. 



Welcome to Knifty Knits by Timmy.  He continues to create beautiful handmade knitted scarves and hats. 


Knifty Knits by Timmy
Sashay Scarf
Meet Timmy: 
My name is Timmy I have been knitting for 5 years.  I learned from my grandmother
and I am happy to teach y'all How to Knit: Basic Knitting. I am 13 years old and I love basketball, RC cars and knitting!!! I love working with people. I teach Kntting Classes for people ages 12 and up. We learn casting on, garter stitch, and binding off. In my class, Hot to Knit: Basic Knitting, you will learn to make a scarf using these three stitches. All you have to bring is US size 8 Needles and Red Heart yarn size 4 medium. 
Here are some of my creations. This is the Sashay Scarf. It is my most popular scarf.  You can order one by emailing me at carolinamama1@gmail (dot) com. 

Knifty Knits by Timmy
Double Garter Cowl Neck Scarf 
I love to knit and I know you will also.  Please let me know if you have questions or would like to purchase an item.

Sincerely,
Timmy

---------------------

I am so proud of my son sharing what he loves to do!  Thank you for your support and have a great day.

Warmly, Carolina Mama



No comments: