New Year: New Restaurant Review - Thai Spices and Sushi

Again, Happy New Year!  It is great to be back to blogging.  And with a fun Restaurant Review.  Our whole family loves these.  This year I am so excited to be continuing working with Restaurant.com as an Official Restaurant.com Blogger.   I have loved their program and all of their local Restaurants.  We have enjoyed the discounts on great meals out.  So here's our latest find right here in the Raleigh/Durham area.

Thai Spices and Sushi and it is a fabulous little local restaurant.  Small and quaint and excellent service.  And the Chef made us all happy!  Here's the Sushi bar... my favorite is the Sushi.  She was so happy and friendly.


My Tiger B LOVED the Steak Fried Rice.  Love seeing my boy enjoy a good hot meal. This was a lunch portion so they served generous amounts.  We like that. 



My Tiger A LOVES his Chicken Nuggets so we let him indulge his favorite. 
And he said it was the 'best in the world.'  Always a good thing.  They served it with 
broccoli and carrots and so I was thrilled.  He ate all of it. 




Boulder Mt. Man enjoyed the Shrimp Pad Thai!  He wanted to eat to platters of this.  It was more than enough for him.  


He made sure and took the edge off with these tasty little Spring Rolls. Look at the cute Carrot Flower. 



Surprise, I had Sushi! I loved the Spicy Tuna with Sesame Seeds and 
a California Roll with fabulous 
Avocado.  It was so perfect.  And I even shared with my sweet husband who 
loved it as well. 



We loved the service. They were great with our various orders and they were friendly, 
prompt and also helpful when we ordered.  It was our first time there and we had 
some questions and they were so nice.  They even opened the doors early for us 
as we arrived a bit before 1pm on a Sunday.  That was great of them to get us 
in out of the cold.  

This is the fun entrance with pretty fountain and very ethnic. We love this especially 
with my nephew and his wife heading to Thailand as Missionaries soon. 



See the Tigers LOVED this Restaurant! :) 



Of course, we took a fab family photo!  Have to document those fun moments. 




Have you checked out Restaurant.com?  If so, what is your favorite find?  We love all the different foods and finds.  

Warmly, 
Carolina Mama 

*FTC Disclosure:  I am an Official Restaurant.com Blogger.  This post and the opinions are all my own. 

No comments: