Starbucks At Home Verismo Launches October 16th

Starbucks Verismo Launches October 16, 2012. 

Look how lovely.  All your Starbucks drinks, at Home! 



When I was at BlogHer 2012, I was delighted to be invited to join Starbucks 
for Coffee one Morning.  Could life be any more golden! 

It was perfection.  When there, we were introduced to the most amazing Starbucks
via Verismo!  I was wondering how it would taste. And it was awesome! 

Totally smooth and easy to operate and it was super quick! 

And look closely at the picture, you can steam your latte milk in it also! 
For this homeschool Mama, this is perfect.  Starbucks in the House 
and Lattes, and more!  Make a Carmel Macchiato! 
And more. Here are the Recipes. The Verismo Home System launches on 
October 16, 2012. 




Okay, so I will admit, I was smitten from first sip.  So much so that yes, I was 
not bashful and just requested a "refill."  I know, I am addicted like that. LOL 
Seriously, it was the first thing in the morning of a busy day of BlogHer in New York City! 

So I made the next one and enjoyed!  That held me over until my afternoon Iced Coffee! 


It's Possible! 

Warmly, Carolina Mama 


No comments: