Blogger Is Back! ... And Childhood!


Hey Friends!

We're Back! Blogger is Back Up! So happy to be able to be in my little corner of the internet world! I missed you all. There is something about knowing I couldn't post the last two days that made me miss it more.

Life right! We've had an awesome week! How about you?! Thanks for checking in and are you on Blogger? I love it and am happy it's back!

Love this from my Facebook page - one of my Gym Instructors passed it on. Are you in this generation?! :)



My curfew was lightning bugs. Mom didn't call my cell, she called my name. I played outside with friends in trees, not online. If I didn't eat what my mom cooked then I didn't eat. Sanitizer didn't exist, but you COULD get your mouth washed out with soap. I rode a bike without a helmet, getting dirty was ok, and neighbors cared a lot. Re-post if you drank water from a garden hose and survived... and loved it! :)

Happy Weekend!

Cheers!

Warmly, Carolina Mama

1 comment:

MountainMan said...

I loved drinking from the well water at Grandmother's house in foothills of Boulder, CO. Good times.