Rayovac: Rapid Response Twitter Campaign on Mashable

You know how much  I love to Power Up with Rayovac.  It is awesome to work as one of the Rayovac Power Bloggers with such a stellar brand.  And the amazing, professional and incredible Circle PR.  

Today, I am so pleased to share that Social Media Guru, Mashable announced his 5 Smart Social PR Campaigns To Learn From with Rayovac taking the lead.






Kicking off the Mashable list as No. 1 was Rayovac with their fabulously successful "Rapid-Response Twitter Campaign!"

As a Rayovac Power Blogger and as a consumer, I was honored to participate in that Twitter Campaign.  I recall the warm heart I felt as I changed my Twitter Profile to reflect the cute little boys - about my Tigers age - to reflect my participation in the campaign.

Then the virtual snow balls began to fly!  What a riot!  Throwing a snow ball at @Rayovac_Battery and Fans reminded me of my elementary school Principal getting dunked in the dunking/water chair!

Remember:


In early February 2011, with a snowstorm of historic proportions on the horizon, social media outlets were abuzz with news and updates about the weather. Rayovac and Circle PR quickly created a campaign that capitalized on the fact that millions of Americans would be home — and online — on Wednesday, February 2, the day slated to be the worst of the storm....


that


...campaign generated 1,188 click-throughs to download the profile picture widget, #rayovac made its first-ever appearance as a top-ten trending topic worldwide, and the brand saw a 30% increase in followers on@rayovac_battery.


Read more on Mashable. 


Rayovac has an powerful product and an active community.  You can "Like" the Rayovac  Facebook page for some of their interactive campaigns and their Friday Fun Giveaways !!   

Tell me, were you a part of the @Rayovac_Battery Virtual Snow Ball Fight?! :)  And did I "smack' you?! :)  Congratulations Rayovac!


Warmly,   Carolina Mama

1 comment:

insurance quotes. said...

I recall the warm heart I felt as I changed my Twitter Profile to reflect the cute little boys - about my Tigers age - to reflect my participation in the campaign.