Happy Valentine's My Favorite Pick: Rayovac Powers Your DIgital LIfe

Happy Valentine's!!  I'll admit, I love Valentine's! Any chance to get Romantic with my Boulder Mountain Man, I'm in!  And I love celebrating with the Tigers, too!  I love to surprise all of them with some Valentine's goodness.  


For me, here is my love, my favorite this year....




Rayovac Pre-Charged Rechargeable USB Port - Pre-charged and ready to power your digital cameras, handheld games, portable media players, and other high-drain devices.

Love them so much so, that I shared it with the world on My Carolina Today on their Go Green segment!  Being a Media Mom, I love that this USB port comes pre-charged and that you recharge your batteries right on your computer!  Life is good with Rayovac! :) 




Enter to Win Rayovac's Fan Friday Giveaway!  by Remington!  Talk about Valentine's score, Fashion Find and Valentine's all in one!  


More Information:


What is your favorite Valentine's gift!?  Happy Valentine's ! 

Warmly, Carolina Mama


*I am a Rayovac Power Blogger. My opinion and love of this product is my own!! 

No comments: