Fit Friday Find: You Run or Walk a Road Race 5k Plus

Happy Fit Friday Find! Yes, you!  Really!  Run or Walk a Road Race of your choice - we recommend starting with a 5k!

One of the things I love to do is run a community road race!  Talk about spice up your work out!  Meet local folks, hook up with friends for a work out and compete with yourself.  You heard me, tip extraordinaire is too much competition is just that - too much competition.

One of my tips is compete against yourself and you're always a Winner!  And you don't get caught up in someone else's game.  I find I am happy doing this for me!  Moi!

Join me and others from our community at the SAS Championship 5k !  You can Resister here: Blue Points 5k on site in the morning.  Race begins at 8a for Competitive 5k (competitive meaning you get your timed chip - official time).  I love official time so I can compare all of my races!  Talk about fun!

And we get to run on the lovely and beautiful Prestonwood Country Club Golf Course.  I have my share of golf carts along courses but to run without worry of being hit by a ball, being on the wrong path or just getting out of the way of the carts - this will be a treat.

Who's going?!  How do you keep your exercise routines fresh and exciting?!  Do you like participating in local races?

Warmly, Carolina Mama






No comments: