A Betty Crocker Twins Birthday

Guess what? I have a month to plan a double birthday party for 9 year old Twins!! That's right and we are jumping into 2010 eyes wide open so I was delighted when...

Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark have offered to host the Tigers' 9th Birthday! How about that! They supplied me with a Flip Ultra to capture the moments. We're starting here with a Birthday Interview!



Stay tuned for more and how I deliver those cakes! Thanks to Betty Crocker I have help! And someone please help me out with this one, how do you handle that persistent request for a real, live Pony?!

P.S. Do you notice the theme, looks like we have a Doctors or a couple of Veterinarians in our midst! (shhh, the Doctor's Kits have already been purchased...!)

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Robyn | Add a Pinch said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations on the birthday party sponsorship. Who knew that was even possible? Kudos!

As to the pony, here is my tip. Call your vet. Ask their front desk if they can recommend a reputable source that handles ponies for parties. You would want them to provide a pony experienced with children and a handler that is also experienced with children, parties, and the ponies. Another place would be to check with your local party center. They usually can source one for you.

Good luck!

Jen @ One Moms World said...

This is the cutest video. I love the boy's personalities. Even though they are twins, they definitely have different things they love. Too cool!

This is going to be such a great party. I can't wait to see video and pictures of how the cakes turn out.

It's almost time boys for a very happening 9th birthday :)