Tennis Camp At RDU Tennis

Here are the Tigers with their Tennis Coaches from this week's Tennis Camp @ RDU Tennis. It was an awesome week for the boys. Here is the Coach Moe. He was great with the children.




RDU Tennis was great: lots of exercise time, lots of game time, running, Tennis of course, swimming, lunch, and more fun! Yes, I am including the link so you can check out the many camps they offer in North Carolina.

Here are the boys 'settling in' before a big day.
Hanging of the rackets ;) I remember doing this when I was in tennis lessons when I was younger. There were five rackets then - just my siblings and me. Our own "tennis camp" of sorts. :)


Coach Josh before the start of their fourth day of Camp.



More Coach goodness Kevin and his brother... with the TIgers.

After a full week of Tennis Camp. This was the look in the car on the way home listening to Veggie Tales "Hailey & Bailey" with their furry friends, Pooh and Mary Jane!


Mary Jane
Pooh


And one Happy Carolina Mama to have my boys back after a busy second week of Summer!
Happy Mama



That's a wrap on this week. So far we've had an active summer with our beach trip week one and tennis camp week two. We're enjoying every minute of it. Now, we're heading out for a family bike ride on the American Tobacco Trail. And a Graduation Party tonight of a dear friend. Family, fun and faith. That sums it up. What's your summer looking like? Your weekend? See ya soon.

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Ok girl, you must be my neighbor!!! You're on the tobacco trail? I cross over it about 10 times a week.

Camp looked like fun. :o)

Unknown said...

Hey, this blog looks promising! I'm on the lookout for blogs that reflect a similar view of life as I'm feeling these days. I just did a facebook quiz that said I belong in South Carolina!