Snow or Shine, Fun Stuff To Do With the Children

UPDATE: :) Got snow! We've got it so we'll actually be sledding today! However, these are cute ideas for the rest for super cold forecast this week. :) Did you get snow?

Sunshine Flower Pot
Barnyard Animals



We're either sledding in the 3-5 inches of snow tomorrow or we're going to really have some distracting fun to take our minds off of a missed snow. How about rounding up supplies for this or these. Arts and crafts are always a big hit with the tigers.

This past week we made aquariums. They were lovely and their imaginations are A+ and second to none. It is amazing the things they can conceive of and actually design and make. It is always fun. I always delight in their creativity.

They have me working on my own 'craft' that will be revealed soon. Any guesses? What are you working on in the last weeks of Winter? Have a great Monday.


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Tanielle said...

Cute ideas! I love them and need to get busy doing some crafty activities with the kids! Have a great Monday!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I love the flowerpot idea. I'm going to make some of those for my grownup friends for Easter.

Love Being A Nonny said...

YES!! 4.5 inches here in my part of NC!!! March 2...go figure! Have fun in the snow!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Adorable!Very creative!

Carol said...

Awww...I miss doing crafts with my kids. Now I'm a dork if I suggest it. Well, I'm a dork if I don't suggest it, too. So . . .

I guess I can go it solo. That flower pot is awfully cute.