Big Snow March



Sharing our "Big Snow" in March with you all today. We had a lot of fun especially it seemed decadent to enjoy a really cold few days in early March in the South. Too silly and it was crazy cold. Even yesterday, it did not seem right to have snow on the ground her on March 4th. It was the icy, crunchy stuff and sometimes you could spot a little black ice.

We loved our day of sledding and playing in the snow and now we're enjoying the melt off. It's a sunny day with temperatures getting warmer i.e. 32 degrees. So it is all relative. Honestly, we would have to Travel Alaska to get the Big Snow. :)

Last night, we sat at dinner with friends and one of them was sporting a Denali Park sweatshirt. I couldn't help but think there in lies the real snow.

Check out this picture:

I would truly be happy to take an Alaska Travel Summer Cruise and believe me, they can send me and I will be happy to 'blog it' each and every day. :) What about you? How do you prefer to see the snow? And are you tired of Winter and just ready for a really nice Spring like we are?! :)

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Ready Ready Ready for spring!! Oh my word, this NC weather today is amazing.....Holden Beach here I come!!

Beth Herring said...

How I wish that snow were in my backyard! Hope you are doing good. I haven't heard from you in a while.

I am always blessed by your blog.

In Him,
Beth

Shannon said...

We still have snow in our yard too! But, I really hate the white stuff. I could easily live in a tropical location somewhere and never see it again and be fine, lol.

Melanie said...

A friend of mine who flew in from Baltimore yesterday stopped by to see me. We walked the beach today. White sand, blue skies and lots of shells...so restful.
Ready for spring in Florida but not spring break b/c then it is too crowded on the beach!
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Nancy M. said...

I missed the Big Snow! I am kind of sad, but very glad we got to take our trip. I think an Alaskan cruise would be awesome too!