Carolina Girls - the Interview IV

Good Morning and Welcome to Carolina Girls - the Interview! Introducing...



This week's feature is a Carolina native. She has a fun blog about family, farm and fun. You'll want to check out her blog. Let's get to know her:

Where are you from?

I was born in SC, grew up in NC, and have now moved back to SC, back to my roots.

What is the name of your blog?

Southern Blessings.

How did you name your blog?

I wanted people to have an idea of where I live. The south, the best place in the world. I may be a little biased, lol! I also wanted to be able to share my blessings through my blog. So, Southern Blessings seemed like a great name!

How did you get into blogging?

My best friend, Barb, had been blogging for a while, and was always telling me I should start one, also. But, I didn't think I had anything worthwhile to say, so it took me a long time to get started.

What do you wish to convey on your blog?

A sense of family, a love for Jesus, and a feel for the simple, country life.

What is your favorite thing about your blog?

I love being able to share everyday life and pictures with my bloggy friends. I also enjoy the interaction I have with visitors to my blog.

What is your favorite Ben N Jerry's Flavor?

Chocolate Fudge Brownie

What is your favorite song/iTune right now? I can't really think of a favorite song, but I love all country music and old hymns.

Starbucks or Mc Donald's? Since I don't drink coffee, I guess I'll say McDonald's.

Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts (there is one answer here for Carolina Girls! Just kidding!) ?

You are right there is only one answer, Krispy Kreme! I love them especially when they are fresh.

A favorite Carolina food or restaurant?

Here lately, I have really loved going to the Mayflower Seafood Restaurant. I love the baby flounder and baby shrimp combo. I miss the BBQ back in NC, though.

What is a favorite place in Carolina?


My family likes to go to Huntington Beach State Park in SC. It's a great place to play on the beach, collect shells, and look at sea life. I also love to go to Cherokee,NC. It's so beautiful there.


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Montee said...

I agree, The South is the best place to live!

Tipper said...

Great interview!! I enjoy the Southern Blessings blog-and it was neat to learn more about it's author!