My Personal Life - Sort Of

I mean I capture the moments really. So when KD of Southern Whimsey asked me to play along with this little tag, I thought perfect for Saturday morning. And then hmmm this will be interesting. After all it isn't every day that you open you your photo album, uncensored, uncropped, etc. and post a picture.

In all reality, I love family pictures, pictures of nature, pictures in general. So I was thrilled to play along. I took a walk on memory lane when I saw what was stored 4th folder, 4th picture. Here we were four years ago. The boys were three.

Did I tell you what an amazing man, Mountain Man is? He graduated with honors with a stay-at-home wife and twin three year olds at home. He's such a blessing and great husband and father.




To my great joy, I found a very funny memory from this summer. I am adding this one, 4th file 4th picture in my photos section. So I have two. Isn't this a riot! It was a summer afternoon when I suggested ice cream. Good Mommy, not so good idea. :) I was thinking how can I go wrong, it never occurred to me that the ice cream would melt quicker than the Tigers would consume it.

What ensued next is something only our twin boys could do, they broke into this hilarious song about the ice cream battle. And there you have it.

If you want to play along, consider yourself 'tagged' this is fun and you do take a look back maybe to 2008 and maybe to a special memory of years gone by.

What's one of your favorite memories? Are you sharing the picture? Have a great Saturday!


Well photos are like the eyes - they are the windows to the soul of our family. Would you agree?

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

your family very happy. Good luck and happy with your home. Nice to meet you!
No Cry BLOG

Lynette said...

Y'all make a great looking family - I may take this one today and go with it since I don't have much to blog about except doing my laundry and I don't think anyone wants to hear about that!!

Upstatemamma said...

What a nice family!! Congrats to Mountain Man on his accomplishment. I love pictures and really the more the better.

Melanie said...

Great pictures you shared.
A boy and his ice cream...sweet.
Melanie@Bella~Mella

Kim said...

What great pictures.... so fun to see you!!!