After the US Airways plane 'landing' in the Hudson River yesterday, more business failures today, reminding us of our economy, Online Trading, the nasdaq, stock trading , I like to take "stock" and be thankful for the beautiful life I do have and aspire towards. By taking stock, I do not even mean an Wall Street stock, I am talking about stock of things in my life that matter right now.
However, if taking stock for me only signified materialism, and things, then yes, our retirement funds would be on the tip of my lips. And I would be considering these Online Broker Wizards.
Right now, the things that are beautiful in my life are:
1) It's Friday and that means more Family time, more time to have fun, and more time to enjoy the beauty;
2) A roaring fire in the fireplace - which is much needed this cold winter's night;
3) A free country, as I think about the upcoming Inauguration Day activities, I am thankful for our country and its freedom;
4) President George W. Bush - I still love this man ( I know I just lost some of you. Honestly, at least give me credit for loyalty and standing by my man)! Even in his fiercest moments, President Bush has stood talk with a grace and regality that few will ever know. I appreciate him. As a final, shout out to my President, check out his final speech. Enjoy!
5) Last and most importantly, Mountain Man and the Tigers. I am immeasurably blessed by this life I have been given.
What's beautuiful in your life right now, check out The Inspired Room and please let me know yours. Have a great weekend.