My Favorite Things Friday

Vera Bradley Luggage



Today I am starting a new "My Favorite Things Friday" post series. Today, I am wanting to share this awesome luggage I discovered while looking for more simple travel Luggage. I will admit I still have the overnight bag from my high school graduation which was the hard case Samsonite. Not very current.

Look what I found, love this Vera Bradley Luggage! Beautiful, functional and stylish too. Do I need to say more!

Next, look at this adventure looking Tumi Luggage and I love this practical look and durabilityof the
Hartman Luggage.

These are all nice choices serving different purposes. However, the Hartman wins the least expensive one of the lot. At this point, with my old Samsonite in the attic, I would be happy purchasing any of these choices for Spring Break.

What are your favorite luggage choices?

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I don't really have favorite luggage but my current luggage is made by Delsey that I got 75% off one Christmas!