Prayer for President-Elect Obama

Pray for President-Elect Obama

Hi Friends and Followers, :)
Really you all are amazing. Thank you for your visits. I am loving all of the connections, friendships and more. And trying to get around to visit more. Thank you each for stopping by, emailing, tweeting, etc.

Today is usually my Sunday Scripture and after yesterday's Inauguration of North Carolina's Governor Bev Perdue, I got to thinking about another special Inauguration coming up very soon.

Will you join Max Lucado and me and the many, many others who are commiting to Pray for Barack Obama on Inauguration Day?! Let's pray for a stellar day and for God's hand upon our President and our Country in the days ahead.

"Pray for rulers and for all who have authority so that we can have quiet and peaceful lives full of worship and respect for God." 1 Timothy 2:2


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodluck for you. come o my blog and i will visit your blog too. nice to meet you
Make internet money

LOVE, MERCY AND GRACE...GOD'S GRACE said...

Yes, I will commit!! We are instructed in God's word to pray for our leaders...we all need to be praying!! Our country is going through something that I do not ever remember experiencing...maybe this is a wake-up call for all of us to put our faith BACK in Christ rather than man. My goodness! What do we have to lose by doing so!

~Beth

Pam B said...

Once again, I was pulling for the other guy. ;o)

Considering the state of our economy, anyone stepping up to the position of President needs all the prayers he or she can get. I'm definitely doing a lot of praying!

Beth in NC said...

Yes, I will commit to pray.

Thanks for posting this.

Love,
Beth

Real Life Sarah said...

I'm joining you!

Mel said...

Definately praying for our leaders.

Kim said...

Thanks for the link to this.... Hope your weekend is going great!!!

Shanna said...

Thank you for sharing! I have put a badge on my blog too. Thank you for stopping by.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I absolutely will!