Hooked on Carolina Girls @ Carolina Mama

This Friday I am hooked on some favorite things. I am loving Carolina for sure. We know we have gorgeous beaches. Outer Banks where my Carolina Mama grew up spending summertime. All the way to Charleston the beaches in the Carolinas are amazing. Furthermore, we love the mountains and this past week miracle of all miracles, we got a really good snow. So you gotta love wintertime in Carolina.

The most recent thing I am hooked on at Carolina Mama is Carolina Girls Rollcall. We're at fifty girls y'all! That is great fun. Check out their blogs at the Carolina Girls Rollcall.

Now to announce our next fun thing, Carolina Girls - the Interview will begin next week on Tuesday. Be prepared and come on over and experience the Carolina Girls.



If you have questions you want to ask the girls - what would you like to ask a Carolina Girl? - please comment them. Also make sure I have your URL and a note to that effect if you need to be added to the lovely rollcall.

What is new with you? What are you hooked on today? Check out Hooked on Houses for more fun.

See ya Tuesday - of course before too.

Warmly,

10 comments:

creative gal said...

Hi!! Add me to the blog roll. . .:0) Loving your site!!

Montee said...

Believe it or not, I am hooked on working out! My husband and I have been going to workout with a trainer since October. One of the best things I've ever done.

Unknown said...

I am not a Carolina Girl, but I wish I was. We love OBX and vacation there every year with the kids!

50s Housewife said...

I'm not a Carolina girl, but you certainly do have a beautiful state. I was there last summer and had a great time at the beach. :)

Karen said...

Currently I'm hooked on m&ms... shhhh... don't tell my kids.

By the way, thanks so much for including my blog on your site. :)

Gigi said...

I keep thinking of that old beach music song "Carolina Girls." That should definitely be our theme song :)

Barb J. said...

I am a Carolina girl, could you add me to your blogroll, please?

Shannon said...

Getting caught up on my reading, just letting you know I was here, lol.

thouartloosed said...

I'm was born and raised in North Carolina. Please add me to the fun.

Jewel Sauls said...

I am a Carolina Girl born and bred. Please add me to the blog roll!!!! Thanks! :D Jewel