Good Media A Media Revolution

With a New Year comes new inspiration. Here are a couple of things I just wanted to share with all of my readers. For those of you who enjoyed my little book review yesterday, I wanted to invite you to join me. Yes, you.

Would you like to become a Thomas Nelson Book Review Blogger? Go ahead check out the details and let me know what you decide. It is an awesome way to spread the word about great Christian books at Thomas Nelson. I enjoyed it and it was fun and really quite simple. Read and write review.

Next, Mountain Man recommends this awesome book and he got to hear the author, Brian Fisher, speak recently about his book the Media Revolution. Apparently it is a real eye-opener.

Please tell me your thoughts on the Media Revolution.

p.s. Tomorrow really is "Win It Wednesday!" Come back to Win! Cheers 2009!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

No comments: