The Type A Mom Conference Roll Call

The Type A Mom Conference Roll Call! Check! That's right.

Yes, I'm going to Type A Mom Conference! Will I see you there? Check out my real life blogging friend, Sarah of Real Life Blog. She has an awesome Blog Roll of the Type A Mom Conference Moms! That's me!

I'm linking here to all the other Moms who will be in Asheville with us next weekend. You can learn more about my attending the Conference and my Sponsors here.

Are you going? What do you want me to "live blog" while there? Will you Twitter with us?! Hope to meet some of you soon. And am looking forward to seeing others of you.

MckLinky Blog Hop

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links...



Did you check it all out?! It's going to be lots of fun!


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

No comments: