Linky Love and Fall TV

Talking about all things important today, linky love that is...

You know I love all things healthy-living oriented so I have to shout it from the roof top, Dr. Oz just started his own show this Sunday, September 14th! Are you a fan?! I love that he has been so successful with Oprah. And that now he is doing his own show!

Again, today is the kick-off of the Weight Watchers program, "Lose It For Good!" This is so awesome and I am happy to be participating. Are you?! It's a great way to help feed the hungry and we center is contributing directly to North Carolinians in need.

In other news, okay Fall related tv news, The Biggest Loser begins tonight! :)

Okay, "Fall Tv!" That's what we'll call it! Fall TV from a non-tv girl. What about you? Do you have a favorite Fall TV Show? Or do you avoid it as much as possible like some of us? Believe me, if there is anything worth watching other than these I mentioned, please advise. Because the last thing I want to do is waste my time on bad tv.


Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Jen @ One Moms World said...

I very rarely get in any TV time with my busy schedule, but seeing about the Biggest Loser come back on... I would like to start watching that.