Coolest Carolina Children's Boutique

Here it is Labor Day Weekend and yes, I am thinking about Christmas shopping. :) My mother was an awesome shopper. What with a family of seven - That's right Family of 7! - she shopped year round. Now even with my family of four, shopping year round is a good thing.

Sales, latest favorites and fun eco-friendly shops like this adorable one I just discovered Lou Lous Corner! Is this not adorable. And Lou Lous is a North Carolina classic located in the quaint town of Hickory, North Carolina.

They are a specialty boutique that they like to refer to as "A Toy Box For The Whole Family!" ;) Isn't that cute. Check out their site and see all of these great toys and they are eco-friendly toys, too! How awesome is that!

Have you see anything as cute as this Haba Toy. I love the colorful look and these primary colors stimulate their minds.



Or these adorable jelly cats!


And the Barefoot Dreams are irresistable and plush.


This one is one I think my little nephew-to-be will need! Look at these Appaman onesies! Too cute!




If you live near Hickory, North Carolina, have you been to Lou Lous Corner? If you have please let me know. It just looks too adorable. Thinking another set of Twins sounds great right now!! :)

Have a great day y'all!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

No comments: