Carolina Beach Fun




Surf, Sand, Seafood.

We took it all in - family time at the beach ranks high on the list here. Summer is in full swing in Carolina.

And we're just not counting the days until something like school kicks in... yes, it is true some in the Carolinas are in year-round school. Fortunately, for this season of our lives we are in traditional school and we love it.

Oh, by the way, Boogy Boarding is one of our favorite things. Carolina Mama and Sons, Mountain Man of course, boogy boarding. Who knew! It is a blast ya'll.

Lifeguards jogging on the beach. And the Tigers view from the restaurant on the shore. Good times.

Do you boogy board? What do you do at the beach?

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh, we love the beach too. Wish ours was a pretty as yours!

I think I would cry if we went to year-round school!

Wendy said...

I love the beach! I like to walk along the beach and just look and listen to everything. I am of course speaking of an uncrowded, unspoiled natural beach. Sunrise is a good time to find some quiet time!

Never tried boogy boarding.

Claremont First Ward said...

I love photos of the back of children looking towards something!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Having just returned from the beach, I have to say my favorites are:

reading a book while getting a tan (yeah... that didn't happen... we had five children in tow)

collecting seashells with the Tongginator

teaching the Tongginator to read by writing "at" words in the sand

Nancy M. said...

Great pictures! I love the beach too. I haven't made it there in a while. My son likes to boogy board, but I haven't tried it. Glad y'all had some summer fun!