More Summer Fun




Okay, these two are really learning Chess well. That's all thanks to Mountain Man. Then I believe we'll let the Tigers teach Carolina Mama. This was fun. At our local cafe, there are some older men who are regulars playing Chess. They get all set up and the Tigers have noticed. So when Mountain Man taught them the skills, this day as we headed out for lunch. They wanted to bring their Chess Set and host their own Chess Tourney.

Enjoy me wearing my lovely Calvin Kleins Tiger Glasses from I think High School. - there's a "Fro' Me To Yo'"! :) I am not ready to talk about my little 'accident in the ocean' with my brand new, awesome, real, Astronaut glasses. Complete with my custom clips.... Wearing the CKs from years gone by will 'learn me' as we say in the South.

On a brighter note, see the Egg Toss Game in our own backyard. It is amazing the joy they have in the small things. I think that is one of the beauty's of being a mom every day Getting to wake up and be there, be present have those moments with my children that make our day.

Seven and a half years later, I still am in awe that I "get to do this" everyday! God's plan is the ultimate!

2 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

I think you look great in your glasses! :-)

HDMac said...

Very nice pic! :)