Sunday Scripture - Have a Blessed Day!

Proverbs 3

Benefits of Wisdom

1 My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
2 for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you prosperity.

3 Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.

4 Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight. [a]

7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the LORD and shun evil.

Warmly,

3 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Wonderful words. Thanks for passing them along. :-)

Sarah said...

Verse 5 gets me every time!

HDMac said...

One of my top ten favorite passages!!!! Such a promise!