North Carolina BBQ, Family, Fireworks, Fun



Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 4th of July! We're celebrating with a full house - family from Charleston and Chicago and we're happy about that too! I have Paula Deen's Sweet Hickory North Carolina BBQ in the Crock Pot. Hmmm, does any one know of two 2.lb pork loins in one big Crock Pot is ok? Hmmm, she wondered, if Paula Deen's directions said to roast in the oven without a lid, will her conversion to a crock be okay. I have heard don't try anything new with you're on - say and you have a full house entertaining. However, the Crock Pot is fool proof right. And she needs the time to say put red, white and blue napkins in napkin holders....

If you know the answer please reply the reassurance would be priceless. Otherwise, I will give you the full report tomorrow. Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I think it will probably be delish! Haven't had some good BBQ in a while. Don't you hate it when Northerners say BBQ and they are just "grilling out"? LOL.

Kelsey S said...

Sounds great! Happy Fourth!
Kelsey
mysweetlife.org

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment and for visiting! And the fourth collage was not hard at all. I just started using Picasa and it's simple in that program. Plus I use the collage, changing it occasionally, for my desktop background.

If you want any tips about Picasa, let me know! I just started using it, but it's nice.