Blog Hop '08 Party & Enter "Win It Wednesday"


Hi! Welcome to Carolina Mama! I'm a mommy blogger who began blogging in the Summer '06 for a specific event and time in my life/the life of my family.

As a former Columnist, Blogging was so unique on many fronts. It was different. I jumped onboard kicking and screaming. Now, I'm hopelessly hooked. After writing all my life, quiet literally, and on into a writing degree in college, I can say what I need to say here. And hear what others have to say.

You'll likely see the Tigers, hear about All Things Carolina, or my "Win It Wednesday" Giveaways. Enter now: here.

Blogging reminds me of my TriDelta days of Sorority sisterhood. Good stuff. I like to play along so you wlll see me in things like Blog Hop '08 Party @ Pensieve.

Going on right now: Feel free to copy the White Ribbon photo below for Nancy Cooper. And Celebrate the Life of a wonderful Mom taken sooner than anyone expected.

My faith and family matter most to me and I love that comraderie we can share through our blogging journeys together. Join us and share the ride. Please let me know in comments if you're in on the Blog Hop Party. See ya'll soon.

Warmly,

12 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm partying! It's nice to meet you, Carolina Mama!

Kelsey S said...

Woot! What a blast:)

Kelsey
mysweetlife.org

PastormacsAnn said...

Nice to "meet"you. Thanks for inviting us over.

Amy said...

I'm party hopping~ it's nice to meet you! I always enjoy finding blogs I've never seen before through these kinds of things.

I'm partying at two of my blogs- Tiny Blessings and Sunday Scrappin'. Stop on by!

zchamu said...

Hi Carolina, great to meet you! Enjoy the BlogHop!

My name is Melissa said...

Thanks for your post! You were the first person to post on my new blog!

Melissa

m.horton.blogspot.com

MommyTime said...

Thanks for the comment at my place. I read down to the horrible story of loss that you're trying to bring attention to. Although I know you didn't know her personally, I'm so sorry for this loss, which hits so close to home.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you. Please stop by sometime.

Shannon said...

Enjoy the bloghop!!

Smelling Coffee said...

So sorry to have missed the party! I'll work on my "party favor" for the next one! :-)

Jackie said...

Yay, you joined the party! Fun, huh?

Robin ~ PENSIEVE said...

Ok...now I'm dying to know more. When were you at Clemson? I was a Theta there in the 80s. We lived in SC for the first 15 years of our marriage...

I'm a columnist wannabe, lol.

And I'm SLOWLY getting around to BlogHop sistahs. Pleaseplesaeplease visit again and tell me more! We most connect, ya know? What if we know each other???

Smiles :)

~ Robin
http://pensieve.typepad.com/pensieve/