Time With Family Is Time Well Spent





Here are a few pics of one of my favorite activities this weekend - some of the breathtaking Duke Gardens we visited with family here. And one of my personal favorites, the cousins together. They were the Triplets this day with their matching shirts. I love seeing my brother's children, my niece and nephews, play with my children. And now as the generations grow, this picture is of my niece's husband. Too sweet. Almost three years ago, the twins were double ring bearers in their wedding. Good times. Lifetime memories.

My sweet Daddy would love to have been here this weekend. He so taught us the quintessential truth of family time and time well spent. In some ways, he was here in everything we did. Of course, missing him reminds me why I cherish each day and memory. Our days are numbered. He gives and takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord.

2 comments:

connorcolesmom said...

Congrats on winning the prize on the Siesta Fiesta blog
I would love to mail you the prize so e-mail me your address connorcolesmom (at) gmail (dot) com so I can send you the gifts :)
God bless
Kim

Kelsey S said...

Congrats! Awesome photos!
Kelsey
mysweetlife.org