Fourth Family Fun


The fourth was a great time with my family here. Here is a little glimpse of "Wave the Flag Cheesecake!" My niece did an awesome job. I think ours turned out better than Kraft. And the Paula Deen BBQ was great even with many of my own touches added. So it would accurately be called the Carolina Mama Deen BBQ! I know, flatter myself. It works. Really I think Ms. Deen would approve. I know my entire full house did.

We were able to see Fireworks even in between the rain and storms here. It was a double treat in that one of the Tigers, said the lightning is "God's fireworks!" Isn't it something how the children can make it real for us.

Grateful for my country, family and the God I love.

P.S. Register for Win It Wednesday Giveaway in my sidebar and Good Luck!

No comments: