Summer DIY For Boys

It has not been all fun and games Camp around here! :) The Tigers have been busy after Camp - oh the life of young things, my Twin sons - energy for days. Here's the fruit of their labor. Not me! I did not say that the Tigers are working around Carolina Mama's!


Twins Car wash


Car Wash Fun
And this one is near and dear to my heart. It was close to 100 degrees here when they were so excited to go to Lowe's and get the stepping stones for our yard that lead to the dumpster. We made a path so Mountain Man would not get muddy after a rain. So necessary and so the perfect DIY project.




What projects do you have your children working on this Summer? No, Not me! I didn't just enter this in the Not Me! carnival for this week. What's your not me? : )

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Brunch at Saks said...

Just found your blog- love it :)