April Showers... Let It Rain

Let It Rain... that's right, you heard me loud and clear. I can't wait to see rain... because I saw this beauty in my mail box this week....



SunShowers Raincoat in Salsa Orange Floral. L.O.V.E. it! So rain never sounded so good.

If you know me, you know and see me in my fun raincoats. However, this one surpasses them all. I mean how could I really not favor this SunShower Floral fun over my basic khaki trench coat even though it is a London Fog.

Check out these features: Waterproof polyester twill, Sealed seams keep moisture out, Contrast lining and it's wrinkle resistant, too. And the feather weight of the microfiber feels like silk.

Believe me, in the South to have a light-weight rain coat is a dream come true. Imagine a heavy rain coat on a muggy, rainy day. Not fun. So I look forward to next week when you'll see me about town in this lovely SunShowers Raincoat. Lands' End really gets it. In fact, Lands' End rocks!

Just in case you'd rather gear up for sunny weather - check out these amazing SwimSuit price using the link below:


2 Days Only! 30% - 50% off all Lands' End swimwear

Did you say free-shipping? Go ahead - Enter the Promotion Code APR28 and the PIN 00005725 in the space provided.


What about you? What's your rainy day style? How do you stay dry and stylish too? There is a way.... :)
Or are you going for the sunny scoop above?

Ok ya'll, this was too fun so I am entering it into Big Mama's Fashion Friday! Exciting I know. It's too cute.

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Smelling Coffee said...

Hey - I love it! You'll look adorable in it~ and you're so right about needing a lightweight raincoat in the south!

Love to you... Jen

Tammy said...

So cute. And I am a HUGE Land's End fan.

I'll have to hop on over and look a their raincoat selection.

Sarah said...

This is a great coat! So cute! What fun to wear something so bright when it is gloomy outside--it would make the rain seem like sunshine!

Abby said...

I'm so jealous that you got that coat! I saw it in the Lands End magazine and LOVED it. Our mall is set up so that you have to walk through Sears to go to the other end of the mall and as I was walking through one day I had to stop and try this on (since when did Sears start selling Lands End??) and I LOVED it! Now I just need to wait for it to be on sale!