Twins Goodness With Love


The Cherubs' Choir Director (oops! Mountain Man said it is time to just go with "The Tigers!" They are seven and a half. But I regress to "The Cherubs" because they really are!) recently delivered Twin Girls! It was so fun to watch the Tigers get excited about Twins. Mama and Girls are doing great. In fact, since this is "baby" number three and number four all wrapped up in - well, Two, they are rolling with it and are quiet on the go with the other children.

It's taken a little bit of organizing to catch them at home to make our delivery. So guess what we're doing tomorrow!

It's funny because the whole thing has me nostalgic. I mean seven Thanksgivings ago, I was nursing our Twin Babes - they were eight months. It was a Thanksgiving I will not forget. We even entertained! My sweet brother and his family all came down, again, to be with us. My mother, one of my sisters.... we were all together. It was like growing up, our big, loud, active, family all together.

That's what Holidays are to me, a time for Thankfulness and Togetherness!

It's also a joy this year to help celebrate another little set of Twin Joy. Otherwise, we're so ready for Thanksgiving Break next week. We'll be entertaining again! Are you traveling or entertaining?! What is a favorite Thanksgiving of yours?!

Remember to Enter the "Win It Wednesday Giveaway!"

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations to the the mother!

My best Thanksgiving memories are when my grandmother was still alive. I remember seeing the pies on the kitchen counter just waiting for us to dig into them. I think we hurried up to eat just so we could eat the pies!

Kim said...

It sounds like you have a wonderful family that really enjoys the holidays. What a blessing!

Cute sweaters by the way!!!

Nancy M. said...

I loved last Thanksgiving. It was our first in our new home and I got to be the hostess.

I have something for you on my blog!

HDMac said...

Congratulations! My twin granddaughters are number 3 and 4 in their family of all girls. What fun - Pete and repeat! lol... you will find out about that when they get about 1 ... one will do something and get in trouble and then the other will do the exact same thing (hearing the sister get in trouble ) and SHE is REALLY in trouble! hahaha.. mine are 6 years old now.... FUN FUN FUN!!

Colored With Memories said...

AW! many congrats to them. i'm sure you'll be able to give lots of practical advice.

we traveling to two different celebrations.

a fave of mine...anything with sweet potatoes!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Adorable little sweaters for those little girls. I love them! Congrats to the (growing) family!
Carrie

Jo said...

Such sweet little sweaters! I too love a home filled with laughter, family, and togetherness for the holidays.

Jo

RosyRose said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love those sweaters. Makes me want to have another one! So sweet!

Shannon said...

Awww, our first Thanksgiving we were zombies. The buddies were almost two months old. Don't remember much about it, lol.

Smelling Coffee said...

:-) I'm smiling about your husband saying it was time to always call your Cherubs, Tigers! So like a man! :-) (I remember the day my husband told me that our son needed to stop wearing those cute shorts and long white knee socks. It was a sad day for me! - never mind that he was 9 years old! --- SO JUST KIDDING!!! - he was really 3.)

We're headed to Mississippi for Thanksgiving week... and we're looking forward to it!

Love to you...