Chirps - Your Voice & Sounds On Twitter & A Winner


Y'all it's a rainy Monday here. Last day of August. And I just found the coolest Application. Okay we say "App!"

Anyway, check it out. If you're not on Twitter, get with the movement! Here's one more cool reason for all of you "hold outs!" It's the new application called "Chir.ps!"

Have you ever?! It is literally as they describe, "Your voice and sounds on Twitter!"

Here's one of my first "Chir.ps!"


Just when we thought Blogging, Twitter, Vlogging were more addicting - Enter Chir.ps! It's a whole lot of fun and hey we can now hear each others voices on our Tweets! Sounds too fun to me.

Leave me a comment with your Chirps link if you join us! :)

Oh, speaking of Blogging - We have a Winner! :)

Here are your random numbers:

11

Timestamp: 2009-08-31 17:46:20 UTC

Congratulations! go to ... Tara! @ Keeping Up With The Kellys just won the Awesome Brother P-Touch Labeler!

You're gonna love this fancy, fun Labeler! :) Have fun! And y'all I'll see you on the Chir.ps side! ;)

This is my life, this is my blog, this is what I love today! Chir.ps! Check out Your Life, Your Blog posts like this!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Kelli said...

You are the queen of technology!!!

Shannon said...

Chirps is a cute name!

Tara said...

I'm super excited to have won that snazzy labeler!

I tweet but I'm not really into it. Maybe about the time Chirps is old news, I'll be joining in that craze too:-)

Smelling Coffee said...

Hey girl~ I tried to leave you a chirp, but couldn't get it to work... what will they think of next? love ya... have a great week... jen

The Buntens said...

Okay, now that is cool. Just cool - thanks for sharing that!