Count Down to North Carolina Mountains

River House Inn North Carolina



“Great things are done when men and mountains meet!” William Blake

We're in the eleven hour countdown, and I had best get some rest for our LiveBlogging the North Carolina Mountains trip tomorrow! Cannot wait to arrive at down by the river at the lovely River House Inn.

You guessed it, on the way it's Starbucks as usual. Mountain Man has already gps-ed this for me. Stay tuned for all the action.


"The Mountains are calling and I must go...."



Yes, I'm Hooked Mountains this Hooked on Friday! What are you hooked on?

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

PreppyBumpkin said...

Lucky dog! This is the first year we've spent our vacation at the beach vs. the mountains. Don't forget to pack some warm clothes - the nights have been chilly!

And - a little mountain lore - if you count the number of heavy fogs in August, that equals the number of heavy snows in winter!

Enjoy!

Kelli said...

I know you'll have a terrific time!! I'm hooked on summer activities and am not wanting summer to end!!

Gayle said...

I'm hooked on mountains as well, but love the pacific northwest mountains. Have a wonderful time!