Touching an Alligator

... and this is when the whole Carolina Mama Family 
gets to touch a live and well Alligator!  


Even after being raised on the Bayou, I had never touched an Alligator! And that's an almost Wordless Wednesday magical moment! because Life is just that busy this Summer. Off to deliver the awesome Coconut Brownies to my girlfriend's sweet daughter who had a dental procedure today that went well thankfully. Blessings!

What are you up to this Wednesday?!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Beth in NC said...

This dude was just at our old home church a week or two ago. Did you visit there or did he come to your church?

No way do I want touch a gator. Ick.

Kelli said...

Your entire family is so brave!! Looks like fun though! Today has been spent doing laundry and grocery shopping!! I received the wonderful treats yesterday and I have enjoyed the granola bars and can't wait to try a few of the activities from the book!! Thanks for the contests!