Hungry Girl on Fiber One Interview by Carolina Mama

Introducing the Hungry Girl on Fiber One Video Interview! It was a real thrill to do my first Live Video Interview - From Coast-to-Coast! And it was so fun. Y'all Lisa Lillien is so delightful to talk with and interview... and believe me, we covered it all. The new Fiber One Yogurt!, Weight Watchers, and more.




Check out Hungry Girl and you too can receive her lovely informative daily email. Tell me your fiber and snack tricks! Finally, Thank you Lisa! It was so fun! And with that, I'm off to my Weight Watchers meeting to check out this week's success! :) This week we're bringing our favorite snacks to share with the class - guess what I'm taking!

Warmly,

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Kelli said...

The interview was so great. You were fabulous!! As far as snack tip goes, I try to never sit down to eat a snack. When I sit I love to read and eat... Fiber, I do not get enough and am currently trying to add more to my diet. Thanks for informing us about Hungry girl!!!

Carolina Mama said...

Thanks Kelli. Let me know if you try out the Fiber One and what you think. It really keeps the "hungries away!"

Melanie said...

Great interview! You did a fabulous job and you are beautiful, too. I have checked out the HG site in the past and will take another peek today.
Melanie@Bella~Mella