Fashion Friday and Saturday: Lands' End Fine Gauge Supima Cardigan



We're in the full swing of the Beginning of Summer. And I'm 
already mixing and matching outfits for the best look for 
these warm days and nights. 

Here is a favorite:  Classic Maxi, with a Cardi with punch, 
Pearls and Taupe Bag and Shoes pull it together nicely. 
You could wear this to the Symphony.  You know I love that. 



For a more Casual Glam look, take a simple Sundress in a solid color, that's the 
key here, it's hard to mix and match a bold print without noticing everyday! lol 

Stripes give it a pop and the solids work.  The red, white and blue is 
early for the July 4th look. These looks could take you from the 
picnic to the fireworks afterwards.  The only thing....



... I'd add a cardigan because this Southern Girl loves a wrap.  
It gets a little cool when a breeze decides to join the 90 degree temps.  
So I would add this Cardigan from Lands' End: 


Women's Regular Fine Gauge Supima Crew Cardigan

Honestly, this Cardigan is so soft and comfortable, I wear it everywhere. 
Sort of, yet, really it goes with a lot of my Summer outfits for a little wrap and warmth. 

Yes, I LOVED it so much I bought the White and the Oatmeal, too! 
And I do live in these. They're perfect. 


A great Cardigan makes perfect MomFashion and Fashion Every day sense! :) 

What's your favorite go-to Fashion item? 


Warmly, Carolina Mama


*Lands' End sent me this Cardigan as a Surprise this Spring.  I love them so much I have to share with you again. :)  Opinions are all my own. 

No comments: