Chick-fil-A on Leadership #CFABackstage Tour

"Get the food right, serve the food to people like family and then magic begins to happen in the dining room."  Dan Cathy 

Chick-fil-A invited me to join their Chick-fil-A Backstage Tour of their Headquarters in Atlanta!  And the number one thing we saw demonstrated is Servant Leadership.  Chick-fil-A is all about service.  Chick-fil-A believes  "Every body has a Story...If We Only Bother to Read It." 

This MomBloggers dream!  Seriously, the joy of what I do is getting to work with our absolute favorite brands.  There was not a second of hesitation in participating when I received the invite. 


... before I knew it I was warmly welcomed to Atlanta. 


The Chick-fil-A Moo Cow Chauffeur Service arrived.  Yes, I was all smiles. 


 Here we are at the Welcome Dinner at The Pecan in Atlanta.  It was relaxing and fun to get to know everyone before our big {#CFABackstage Tour} and the food was delicious.  It was first class like Chick-fil-A.


       



I have long loved the brand, see how it fits into all of our lives, even our homeschooling. :) 

Our morning started with Breakfast at the Original Chick-fil-A, the Dwarf House, in Atlanta.  This was wonderful.  We got a backstage tour of the restaurant. 




 Dan Cathy even opened in a devotion and word of prayer.  As he said, "At our house we pray and I'd love to lead us in prayer."  Amen!  Talk about a blessing.  I got tears in my eyes realizing I am "working" with these incredible folks and this was more like a church service.   We all got a photo with him at the Dwarf House Door. Too fun! 



 We saw the handmade Chocolate Pies being made.  Learned about the CFA philosophy and how important people are to this business.

Then Dan Cathy served us the old-fashioned item of choice "Hot Browns" and they were a treat. A rich treat.  So I chose my eggs over easy and chicken minis.


That is the priority of Chick-fil-A people and customer service which equals leadership with a number 1 brand!

Corporate Headquarters were a sacred place.  There were inspirational quotes and works to inspire all around.  We even got to tour the famous CFA Museum.  What a treat.  The history is fascinating.  As they say, "We didn't invent the Chicken, we invented the Chicken Sandwich!"  So fun.

Then we went into the kitchen at Corporate to learn how to make the handmade homemade Fresh Squeezed Lemonade!  And my new, Mom Blogging CFABackstage friend Marina and I won!!  That was a blast!  See!








Here are all the Mom bloggers together.  


Yes, my North Carolina friend, Lisa Frame was there!  I got spoiled spending time with her
and we got a fun pic for the Carolina Girls.  After the awesome dinner, we had a quick little shopping trip to Target for a few beauty essentials. I mean a girl has to have mascara, right!  
And an after dinner, Starbucks Latte.  Life is good in Atlanta! 



We were overwhelmed with the amazing business ethics and quality of their 
entire staff we met.   


These traits are all throughout the Corporate headquarters to keep everyone centered on their values and what Chick-fil-A means to them. I love the Family, Laughter, Faith, Selfless, Hardworking... Integrity. 
They were all so noteworthy and inspiring. 



It was a wonderful blessed time and now, the boys and I are ready for Chick-fil-A! :)  How about you? What are some of your favorite aspects of Chick-fil-A?  :)  Thank you Chick-fil-A for sharing your kindness, leadership, love and chicken with all of us! :)  And we love working together!


Warmly, Carolina Mama

*FTC Discloure: Chick-fil-A invited me - and other MomBloggers -  on the CFA Backstage Tour to their Headquarters in Atlanta to learn about the History and Legacy of CFA. 


My trip was provided by CFA, my writings are provided voluntarily and with my own opinions that are biased toward my love for Chick-fil-A, the brand, the food and mainly the People! 


No comments: