Mom Fashion for the 4th of July

This 4th of July, you can go from Glam to Mom!  Look at these awesome fabrics and styles to look like a million bucks.

And yes, I've been 'creating' on Polyvore!  Don't judge me, join me! :)  Really, this is a Fashionista's Dream.  I added my Fashion Finds here below in case you needed to do a little last minute shopping yourself.

Mom Fashion for the 4th of July


Sheer top
$64 - topshop.com

Pleated skirt
$35 - etsy.com

Full skirt
80 AUD - portmans.com.au

Nine West leather shoes
£49 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Orange scarve
£7.50 - annharveyfashion.co.uk

White scarce
$12 - spottedmoth.com




Have a Happy 4th of July!  ... a little early!  We like to celebrate here in the South so I see we'll be celebrating this weekend and next!  Stay cool.  We're trying after Raleigh gave us 104 degrees today. 


Warmly, 
(Seriously! :) 
CarolinaMama

No comments: