Fit and Fashion Friday For Breast Cancer Awareness - Pink

Happy October! Welcome to Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

For Fit and Fashion Friday, look what I'm up to - sharing with you about BCA and sharing my commitment to "31 Days of Pink" with Mom Generations! We are all wearing pink in some element for the month of October.

Admittedly, this is a delight to me since pink is my favorite color. Will you join us! Also, Audrey McClellan and her mom and sister are part of the Estee Lauder Pledge for BCA. And I'm doing that too! We just had a sweet, fellow Christian MomBlogger friend diagnosed with cancer in the last week of September. It's real y'all. Though hers seems to be a different version of cancer, cancer nonetheless.

You can make your pledge with Estee Lauder BCA and Mom Generations here on Facebook.

Also, check out our sweet new Pink Cybex Treadmill at my Gym! Yes, we are running for BCA Research! Love it!




Warmly, Carolina Mama

No comments: